Odyssey Ω - The Great Wheel of the Fates
Welcome to the Odyssey wiki; background material, briefings and flavour for Odyssey LRP, the live roleplaying game of myth and legend from Profound Decisions.
As you can see, a lot has changed ahead of the final event. Please take a look at some of the important sections below.
You will find that some of the features that have been regulars in previous gazetteers - lists of blessing effects, city descriptions - are much truncated or missing entirely ahead of the Thirteenth Annual. We have focussed instead on getting the important parts of the Gazetteer right. Updates will continue right up to the final game so please check back regularly.
The archive of blog posts can be accessed from the menu bar above.
Blog Posts Ahead of the Final Annual
You can find short cuts here to blog posts regarding the Thirteenth Annual
- Why Couldn't I Join The Zodiac Council Vision?
- Why is everything so complicated?
- How Do I "Win"?
- A Major Change: Warleaders at the Thirteenth Annual
- All These Bloody Territories... UPDATED
- Player Background Requests for Event 13
- Curses. Curses!
- Farewell Party for the Middle Sea
- Player Packs
- Special Creatures and the Final Battles
- Take a look at the World Map to see how things stand around the Middle Sea after the Twelfth Annual.
- Read the Results of the Arena Battles of the Twelfth Annual and the Gazetteer of the Middle Sea for the End of the Age of Steel for news from the cities of the Middle Sea
- Older Gazetteers are available in the Archives.
- Read of the The Great Standing - the Renown of all warbands compared for the Twelfth Annual!
- Last of all, read of the Seven Greatest Warbands of the Age of Steel
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to many of the obvious (and some not-so-obvious) questions you may have about the game setting, rules and mechanics. The FAQ covers characters, Nations and groups, character paths, skills, the world of the Middle Sea, combat, IC magic and healing and how to play the game on the field. </span4>